Quality Control System
The major activities of the Quality Control Department are:
a) Release of Finished Goods :
- QC Department certifies the finished goods meet the predefined specification.
- The final release will be preceded after QC Department certification.
b) Release of Raw and Packaging material :
- All incoming raw and packaging materials are tested as per the approved specifications and compared with approved standards and shade cards following standard test procedures.
- If the samples conform to the specifications, then the consignment is released.
c) Environmental monitoring :
- QC department also collects samples from ETP in cooperation with the S&E engineer and carries out required tests as per respective SOPs.
- Particle counts and microbiological counts are also carried out in the QC laboratory.
- Potable water and purified water are also tested by the QC department.